FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo
Shop

Fluffy's Art Shop of Fluffy and Not-Fluffy things

Selling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Not the Fluffiest

Not the Fluffiest

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:16 AM

You asked for it, now it's here!

fluffy_s_art_shop_by_notthefluffiest-d8k

Commissions are currently [OPEN]

When I'm not playing Team Fortress 2 or uploading for the channel, I spend a lot of time drawing and playing with Blender, usually resulting in things like this.

Spoiler:

If any of this looks appealing to you, feel free to message me for commissions. I'd be happy to draw something up for you.

Still working on prices, this is what I have so far.

Bust/Steam Avatar: 1 key (free with purchase of a poster of the same character)

Spoiler:

Full-Size character or sketch (no background): 3 keys

Spoiler:

Price may vary depending on desired complexity. Lack of shading/highlights lowers the price considerably.

Full-size poster: 4-5 keys

Spoiler:

Once again, price depends on complexity and desired cosmetics. Fur and fuzzy cosmetics take a LOT more work.

Animated Avatar: 4 keys (these take a while to do)

Spoiler:

3D Art: Varying prices

Spoiler:

Price depends on complexity and time spent.

If you'd like to have a commission from me, send me a private message and we'll go from there.

Will be happy to do things that are not related to Team Fortress 2, as you can clearly see. Will not do anything NSFW. Be careful when asking me to do fetish-related things, as you will likely not necessarily get what you'd expect. Think of that annoying genie that takes your wish and twists it into something really stupid. Yeah, that's me when processing those kind of requests.

FluffySmall
"I am the fluffiest fluffy. If there are any fluffys that are fluffier than me, I will find them. I will follow them. And nobody will EVER hear from those fluffys again!"
And THAT is why I'm Not the Fluffiest.

#2 Not the Fluffiest

Not the Fluffiest

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:28 AM

Um... crap? I think I accidentally posted the same forum page twice. Now I just need to get this one closed...

FluffySmall
"I am the fluffiest fluffy. If there are any fluffys that are fluffier than me, I will find them. I will follow them. And nobody will EVER hear from those fluffys again!"
And THAT is why I'm Not the Fluffiest.

#3 perplexingPariah

perplexingPariah

THE SMALLEST OF MOMS

• Senior MemberMedia Team
    Member of the Year 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 01:29 AM

I GOTCHU BOIIII pdealwithit.gif

Edited by perplexingPariah, 08 March 2015 - 01:30 AM.

Posted Image Hi. Please call me Pariah. I love to draw things and play video games with my friends! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler: