5 replies to this topic

#1 Monkeyviper

Monkeyviper

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:41 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58945082 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2015-04-14 02:04:38
Ban Length: 3 days
Ban Reason: Advertising buying quicksells
Admin: Kuro the Crazy

Player Name: Monkeyvier
Appeal: Hello,
Today I was banned for 3 days for "Asking for quicksells"
I posted in the chat: "B>Discounted Australiums, Strange Festives, Unusuals with 74 keys pure. Trade me!" several times before I got randomly banned for 3 days. I had no warnings whatsoever even though I wasn't asking for quicksells but was asking for discounts which are two different things. I do know that it is a rule not to ask for quicksells as I have never specifically asked for them. I would just like to know why I got banned without warning at all for something I didn't exactly do.

Thanks for your time.

#2 Kuro the Crazy

Kuro the Crazy

Best Girl

• Senior MemberMedia Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:51 PM

Quicksell items are the same as discounted ones, as has been discussed on these forums and in server many times before.

Also, since you said you know the rule against quicksells, you should also know it specifically mentions discounted items, too, as seen below:

U0ow3FF.jpg

Your ban will be reviewed by an admin to determine if your request will be accepted. I hope you continue to enjoy our servers afterwards.

• Tigerdudeboy likes this
Slay your heart's demon with your heart.

#3 Monkeyviper

Monkeyviper

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

What I ment by me knowing there was a rule against buying quicksells was that I thought it was the same for all unusual trading servers as buying quicksells is unaccepted and I'm still curious to know why I didn't get any warnings.

#4 Kuro the Crazy

Kuro the Crazy

Best Girl

• Senior MemberMedia Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

What I ment by me knowing there was a rule against buying quicksells was that I thought it was the same for all unusual trading servers as buying quicksells is unaccepted and I'm still curious to know why I didn't get any warnings.

I don't know of any other trades servers with the same rule; most people advertise they're buying discounted items elsewhere, but make sure not to on our servers.

As for the warning, you saw it when you connected to the server, and it displays in chat in bright orange letters, making it hard to miss. It's your responsibility to read the rules and follow them.

Slay your heart's demon with your heart.

#5 Monkeyviper

Monkeyviper

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

I'm sure I wont advertise buying discounted items on FirePowered servers again. I always skin the start thing when I load up the server as there is always anvertisment going on and I want to get into the server quickly.

#6 Savage

Savage

Admin Abuser

• Senior MemberDonator+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:20 PM

I always skin the start thing when I load up the server as there is always anvertisment going on and I want to get into the server quickly.

There are no advertisements on our servers.

I have reviewed this ban and decided to uphold it. 

• Kuro the Crazy and Tigerdudeboy like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users