FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

PixelatedEquinox's Gmod Poster Shop

Shop Trading Posters Commissions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaidoz_Havon

Kaidoz_Havon

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:12 PM

PixelatedEquinox's Gmod Poster Shop

Welcome to my Gmod poster shop! Basically, I take requests from Firepowered Users, make posters for them based off of their request, and sell the posters for metal!

There's all kinds of posters I can make for you, but I'll need time. But don't worry. If you don't like your poster, You don't have to pay!

Maybe you'd like a selife-style poster, or maybe a famous Gmodder Battling an army of robots, or maybe you'd even like a poster where characters are having a battle of the bands to see who's the better band! The possibilities are endless!

Prices

• 1 pile of reclaimed metal for every character (Price can be reduced by a coupon)

Notes

Sometimes, I'll give a random user a coupon. Maybe more than 1 if I'm in a good mood. If you're not happy with your poster, I wont charge you, and I'll make a new poster. I'll only accept up to 4 requests at a time. To make my posters authentic, I'll put on a watermark using with my signature logo. I'll only accept up to 3 coupons per request.

Currently taken requests

None.

#2 demi

demi

Neither Lovato nor Moore.

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

Ah, I remember when I had one of these~

I'd recommend making an imgur album to show off your work, can't wait to see what beautiful things you've made~

#3 Kaidoz_Havon

Kaidoz_Havon

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Ah, I remember when I had one of these~

I'd recommend making an imgur album to show off your work, can't wait to see what beautiful things you've made~

Good idea. Thanks.smile.png