FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Mafia Game 6: Rapture

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
254 replies to this topic

#1 Cheese

Cheese

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:52 PM

dc1d3b53a4.png

welcome_to_rapture_by_open_circle-d5b5fy

Spoiler:

The Setting

Spoiler:

The Citizens

Spoiler:

Map of Athena's Glory Apartments

Spoiler:

How to Play

Spoiler:

Buried at Sea

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT:

1) The roles were selected at random, and the characters are publicized to encourage role-playing.

2) NO GAME SPOILERS.

Thanks~!

Edited by Cheese, 13 August 2015 - 02:49 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler:
Posted Image

#2 Cheese

Cheese

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:52 PM

9prDKjk.png

Setting: Rapture's luxury apartments, Athena's Glory

Time: 3:43 AM

Music: [link]

00004.jpg

The residents of Athena's Glory, floor 34 awaken to the sound of a familiar alarm. The habitual water leaks have been an ongoing problem now for over 2 weeks. With the expectation that Securis's installation of new bulkhead doors would've fixed their problem, the citizens disappointingly awaken and shuffle towards the service elevator for relocation.

After quickly inspecting the floor for the alarmed leak, residents report that nothing can be found. They continue to wait for relocation but are soon interrupted by the floor's loud speaker.

"Now that you've all arrived, I worry less 'bout stealers. No more ADAM for you to take, I'll leave you all squealers."

Two mangled bodies fall from a corner vent and crash lifelessly to the floor. The bloodied bodies are found to be decorated with rabbit-eared masks. Once removed, the bodies become identified as that of Dr. Charlie G. Keeling and Anthony T. Feliciano.

"My bunnies arrive tomorrow, to take one more of you. Find the thugs that steal from me, or you'll go missing, too."

Floor 34's emergency doors shut, leaving the citizens trapped.

Day 1 begins.

Posted Image
Spoiler:
Posted Image

#3 perplexingPariah

perplexingPariah

THE SMALLEST OF MOMS

• Senior MemberMedia Team
    Member of the Year 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:15 AM

Rest in peace Historian Dr. Keeling (@Godphase3) and actor Anthony T. Feliciano (@Sniper Pro). 

Unfortunately, looks like we're all stuck together in the midst of homicidal maniac shenanigans. Not to mention the water leaks. psilent.gif

Posted Image Hi. Please call me Pariah. I love to draw things and play video games with my friends! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler:

#4 natethegreat

natethegreat

Mr. Dustbowl

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

Robbins and I have been through a worse pickle than this - Nazis. I'm confident we'll be able to overcome this issue as well. Our main priority now should be to keep our heads level and try to figure this out without losing too many bodies. I thought I wouldn't see the battle field again, but, I guess I'll have to deal with it. 

pogchamp_by_twitchkreygasm-d81hs8a.png

#5 Slack

Slack

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:16 AM

The immediate question is: why Keeling and Feliciano?

I do things with one hand so you have no excuse to not do them with them with two.

#6 Creatureface

Creatureface

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

I am saddened that I came to Rapture only to find more violence and thievery. I wanted to start a new life after being called a monster for my practices. It was only a misunderstanding and I wanted people to know me for who I am, a family man. We need to find these thieves so I can return to my normal life...

Posted Image

#7 Turret

Turret

Spiffy Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

A gasp is heard within the crowd. Silvia Yvonne steps forward towards the two bodies, hands covering her face. She kneels before Feliciano, tears streaming down her face. Gently, she caresses his cheek before speaking softly.

"Oh Anthony... my dear Anthony. What have they done to you?"

With a sniffle she stands and addresses the crowd.

"Anthony was a... dear friend of mine. As I'm sure you all are aware, he was a phenomenal actor and we worked together on various occasions. Me, at the piano, him on the stage..."

Silvia closes her eyes lost in her theatrical memory. Blinking away tears, she continues.

"I came to Rapture because I wanted the freedom to create beauty. To create beautiful music, music that could pull at the heartstrings of even the iciest heart. I will not allow for such destruction. I hope we can find out who is responsible for this heinous deed before we lose any more dear friends."

Posted Image

#8 Dr. McKay

Dr. McKay

Chief Science Officer, Atlantis Expedition

• Head Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:07 AM

I am saddened that I came to Rapture only to find more violence and thievery. I wanted to start a new life after being called a monster for my practices. It was only a misunderstanding and I wanted people to know me for who I am, a family man. We need to find these thieves so I can return to my normal life...

High-five, we're-not-really-monsters buddies!

Dr. Vincent walks to the emergency door and inspects it. "There has to be some way to open this, what kind of idiot would build an emergency door that can't be opened from inside, in case of an emergency?"

Finding no way to open the door, he walks over to the window and peers out at the city.

#9 Lotso

Lotso

Relic of Better Days

• UserCommunity Clown 2016
    Saltmaster 2016
    Top Memester 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

It's sad that they would kill a fellow doctor, especially a married one. I feel so bad for the little ones. Hopefully we can find these horrible people and lynch them.

Posted Image LOTSO IS DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

#10 chooch23

chooch23

Fire Type Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

This is Day 1 and I'm surprised that nobody has accused anyone else yet.

Dr. Hill is just as astonished as everyone else is. "We all have to keep our heads cool! We need to do this as efficient as possible, we have to keep everyone who's innocent alive, and for the guilty... Kill every last one of 'em," Dr. Hill said to nobody in particular. He hoped and he prayed that everyone else thought the exact same thing he did.

uVL5DdQ.png

SFM Poster By Me

"Thought I was about to get kinkshamed over buildings" -Me
"nahhh. you guuci boi" -LBJ

#11 God of Velcro

God of Velcro

The Biggest Ripoff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:03 AM

I never agreed with Keeling's beliefs, but he was a great man with a great family. He will be missed.

If you laid out all of your blood vessels, end to end, you would die.

"Velcro's a ripoff" - Neco

There is nothing more satisfying than listening to a 24 hour compilation of Soviet marches.

index.png?uid=6527

#12 Cayda

Cayda

Party Cat

• Senior MemberFriendliest Friend 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:14 AM

Dr. Rhonda Faust's visage was lined with concern and fear, but she tried to remain as stoic as possible. This situation they were in was crazy. However, as she watched Dr. Vincent fail to open the emergency exits, she realized they had better start investigating as soon as possible. There was clearly no way out. She idly watched a school of fish float by in the ocean outside a nearby window, knowing that the most important thing was returning to her research as soon as possible. Making up her mind, she turned to the group.

"Vell, ve can't just stand here idly, ja? Ve need ze names of za people who ve deem to be suspicious!" She cast her gaze over them all. "If ze thieves are amongst us now, then... perhaps ve should begin asking who vould have cause to steal." Her eyes landed on Seth Taylor (@Brudda), the aging singer. "Herr Taylor! Tell us, how haz your career been faring since you came to rapture? Vell, I hope?" Her tone was kind, but loaded with implications.

Edited by Cayda, 26 July 2015 - 11:14 AM.

#13 dankDuck

dankDuck

Self-proclaimed dankest admin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

To think I was brought here for a job and now two men lay dead, may god rest their souls. If Margaret and little Timmy had any idea what was happening down here they would be worried sick. We must band together in a time of crisis like this so we can make it home to our families safely. 

Posted Image

#14 perplexingPariah

perplexingPariah

THE SMALLEST OF MOMS

• Senior MemberMedia Team
    Member of the Year 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Spoiler:

AudioDiary.png Log #746 AudioDiary.png

A sociopath is keeping us trapped here in Olympus Heights. 

I know I've already been going on about how disappointed I was with Rapture's politicians' handling on the evacuations and the technicians' overall maintenance... but Jesus Christ! I never even imagine it could get worse. And apparently he is not alone.

Silence. 

Light tapping.

Those two bodies... one was a Historian and the other an actor... what could they have possibly done?

Silence

No matter.

I considered barricading myself in my lab, but I have a feeling that the perpetrator may be using the air vent system to sneak around. I can't cut myself off from the air system nor should I be alone during this fiasco. Perhaps it may be smarter to ally myself with the denizens. 

Zetterberg didn't have to go far to see the flyers. They were everywhere. They announced a daily Town Hall meeting, where the denizens of Olympus Heights were to discuss the murders and what they should do. 

She entered the hall to catch the accusation of Taylor (@Brudda) by Faust (@Cayda).

well fuck me APPARENTLY I'M WRONG

JUST ANSWER CAYDA BRUDDA

Edited by perplexingPariah, 26 July 2015 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image Hi. Please call me Pariah. I love to draw things and play video games with my friends! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler:

#15 Brudda

Brudda

Friendly Neighborhood Minun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

*lights suddenly dim*

*spotlights center on Mr. Seth Taylor*

Music%20Note.pngMusic%20Note.pngfull orchestra starts up in the background Music%20Note.png Music%20Note.png 

My deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarest Frau Rrrhondaaaaaaaaa (@Cayda)

Franklyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am aghast

That youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu would ask that question

When I sawwwwwwwwwww you the week laaaaaaaast

T'was Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaturday the 19th

Just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinutes after 8

I walked ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut onto stage centerrrrr

When I sawwwwwwwwwww your eyes of haaaaaaaaate

You knoooooooooow I'm still performing

You haaaaaaaate this fact with zeal

So nooowwwwwww I must ask you, Frau

*dramatic pause*

How have youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fareeeeeeeeeeeeeed

YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF

*music stops*

*applause*

*Mr. Seth Taylor bows, exits stage right*

*lights return to normal*

Posted Image
Original art: http://sokagensou.de...deg-1-358526873
Edit by @Katie ♥

#16 Lotso

Lotso

Relic of Better Days

Saltmaster 2016
    Top Memester 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

*lights suddenly dim*

-Musical Genius-

*music stops*

*applause*

Dr. Miller's eyes glow with amazement

"Fascinating. I agree with Mr. Seth Taylor, how ARE you faring, Frau Rhonda?"

Edited by Lotso, 26 July 2015 - 02:07 PM.

#17 Cayda

Cayda

Party Cat

• Senior MemberFriendliest Friend 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

*lights suddenly dim*

My deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarest Frau Rrrhondaaaaaaaaa (@Cayda)

-Garbage Song-

*music stops*

*applause*

"Zat's Frau Faust to you, Herr Taylor." She was clearly put-off by his sudden burst of wailing, thinking the man surely must be crazy. "And I am fine, thank you. There'z quite a lot opportunity for marine study here in Rapture. I was just curious. Did you know Herr Feliciano well? You were fellow musicians after all."

Edited by Cayda, 26 July 2015 - 02:16 PM.

#18 Slack

Slack

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:27 PM

Dr. Miller's eyes glow with amazement

"Fascinating. I agree with Mr. Seth Taylor, how ARE you faring, Frau Rhonda?"

I'd like you to answer that yourself. 

I am not fond of this buddy/buddy thing Miller and Taylor seem to have. This statement reeks of a man who knows more than the rest of us. I should know a thing or two about misdirection, and this seems like a classic case. 

I do things with one hand so you have no excuse to not do them with them with two.

#19 Lotso

Lotso

Relic of Better Days

Saltmaster 2016
    Top Memester 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:32 PM

I'd like you to answer that yourself. 

I am not fond of this buddy/buddy thing Miller and Taylor seem to have. This statement reeks of a man who knows more than the rest of us. I should know a thing or two about misdirection, and this seems like a classic case. 

I like music, Mr. Guess. Besides, someone accused of being bad would crack out of pressure instead of putting on a big show like that.

#20 Slack

Slack

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

I like music, Mr. Guess. Besides, someone accused of being bad would crack out of pressure instead of putting on a big show like that.

Taylor is a performer; Not cracking under pressure is exactly what he does. I am not surprised he took the accusations in stride. 

However, I am not convinced as to your leanings.