FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Pariah's Pin Place

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 perplexingPariah

perplexingPariah

THE SMALLEST OF MOMS

• Senior MemberMedia Team
    Member of the Year 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:27 PM

9Fo5CCS.png

SHOP STATUS: OPEN / CLOSED

What are you selling?

I'm selling TRADITIONAL MEDIA 1.25" PINS.

Traditional media just means that I'll be using non-digital methods to make the graphic on the pin; specifically, I'll be using colored pencils and inking pens

The pin is 1.25" in diameter.

Spoiler: It basically looks like this

There are two categories that will affect pricing: 

• Image on Pin: text-centric, graphic-centricc
  • Number of Pins

What are your prices?

Text-Centric [$4]

• This is a pin that has text as its main graphic. Illustrative flairs (e.g. tiny flowers, hearts, fancy font, etc) can be applied and will not affect pricing.
  • Spoiler: Additional pin prices

Graphic-Centric [$6]

• This is a pin that has an illustration as its main graphic. Simple text can be applied (e.g. speech bubbles, sound effects, etc) can be applied and will not affect pricing)
  • Spoiler: Additional pin prices

Note: Once/If I get access to a colored printer with good paper, prices will change since I can make graphics/pins easier! As of now, I can only use traditional media and produce the pin graphics by hand every time. 

I want to make an order! What do I do?

Please send me a forum PM on what you want. You can send me a steam message, but I keep better track through forum PMs. You can ask me for an email if you prefer that method. 

I will need an address that I can mail the pins to. 

I will also need you to pay me before I send it out. I prefer Paypal, but I accept game offers, key offers, DotA2 offers, etc. Make sure you talk to me before sending any payment. I will not be held responsible if you give me items/games/payment before we confirm your order.

I will try to make the pins within 2 days after we confirm your order. 

I will then send them to the address you provided. I will try to see if I can get a tracking number.

I will not be responsible for lost mail!

I will however, reimburse damaged goods; either refund or resending. You must provide photo evidence, and the damage has to be extensive (e.g. soiled graphic such as water damage, excess scratches on surface of pin, etc)

Posted Image Hi. Please call me Pariah. I love to draw things and play video games with my friends! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler:

#2 Andel

Andel

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:28 AM

:D

MioEyeA01V1.gif

#3 Mooshire

Mooshire

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

But can you put gifs on my pins?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Firepowered Seeders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret seed events on dustbowl, and I have over 300 confirmed seed tokens. I am trained in demoknighting and I’m the top seeder in the entire FP Community. You are nothing to me but just another source of seed tokens. I will snatch your seed tokens with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, seeder. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of seeders across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seed event, maggot. The storm that seeds all of your servers to full capacity. You’re fucking seeded, kid. I can seed anywhere, anytime, and I can seed servers in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my holiday punch heavy loadout. Not only am I extensively trained in rocket jumping, but I have access to the entire members list of FP and I will use it to its full extent to seed your miserable servers off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy seed your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will seed fury all over you and you will drown in my seed. You’re fucking seeded, kiddo.