FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Custom Wasted Gifs in exchange for metal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mooshire

Mooshire

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:00 PM

Example:

Spoiler:

Price: 1 scrap

I will take any gif, video, or such, transferred to me however, and turn it into a wasted gif, as shown above. 

All you have to do is send me a trade offer for one scrap with a link to an image/video and I will message the result back to you as soon as I finish it.

Thank you and have a nice day phappy.gif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Firepowered Seeders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret seed events on dustbowl, and I have over 300 confirmed seed tokens. I am trained in demoknighting and I’m the top seeder in the entire FP Community. You are nothing to me but just another source of seed tokens. I will snatch your seed tokens with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, seeder. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of seeders across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seed event, maggot. The storm that seeds all of your servers to full capacity. You’re fucking seeded, kid. I can seed anywhere, anytime, and I can seed servers in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my holiday punch heavy loadout. Not only am I extensively trained in rocket jumping, but I have access to the entire members list of FP and I will use it to its full extent to seed your miserable servers off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy seed your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will seed fury all over you and you will drown in my seed. You’re fucking seeded, kiddo.

#2 rameys340

rameys340

Fire Poster

• Senior MemberSeediest of Seeders 2016
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:09 PM

order sent smile.png

EDIT: -rep he didnt make a gif out of my 2 hours and 40 minute PC longplay video

Edited by rameys340, 09 August 2015 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Bashlis

Bashlis

Thou art I...and I am thou

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:00 PM

here comes the whole debate weither its pronounced (j-if) or (gif)

tumblr_megpechemA1r2binwo1_500.gif

#4 tvpig

tvpig

Inferno Poster

• Senior MemberMedia Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

here comes the whole debate weither its pronounced (j-if) or (gif)

Ain't no such thing as a jraphics interchange format.

5Ip7scr.jpg

"tvpig gits chikz on da reg" - Ladies <3 da Gibus

#5 Computer

Computer

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

Ain't no such thing as a jraphics interchange format.

No such thing as a joint potographic experts group either.

Edited by Computer, 11 August 2015 - 12:05 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Mooshire

Mooshire

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

No such thing as a joint potographic experts group either.

In recent news, while Computer petitions to change the .jpg filetype extension to .jfg, everyone else has stopped using JPG because of it's awful compression artifacts.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Firepowered Seeders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret seed events on dustbowl, and I have over 300 confirmed seed tokens. I am trained in demoknighting and I’m the top seeder in the entire FP Community. You are nothing to me but just another source of seed tokens. I will snatch your seed tokens with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, seeder. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of seeders across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the seed event, maggot. The storm that seeds all of your servers to full capacity. You’re fucking seeded, kid. I can seed anywhere, anytime, and I can seed servers in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my holiday punch heavy loadout. Not only am I extensively trained in rocket jumping, but I have access to the entire members list of FP and I will use it to its full extent to seed your miserable servers off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy seed your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will seed fury all over you and you will drown in my seed. You’re fucking seeded, kiddo.

#7 Tung

Tung

Fancy Fedora Forum Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:09 AM

Isn't that already a website? http://www.wastedgifmaker.com/

And also this is one of the funniest subreddits https://www.reddit.com/r/wastedgifs

fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-7-omake-1

Steam Support vs. Me

#8 Mooshire

Mooshire

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

Isn't that already a website? http://www.wastedgifmaker.com/

And also this is one of the funniest subreddits https://www.reddit.com/r/wastedgifs

My gifs don't have a watermark, and that website never works for me.