FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Another Mafia Game?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Slack

Slack

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

Are we doing another Mafia game? It's been two months.

I'd love to do it again (because I don't play games much anymore because college woohoo) and I still want to be involved in this community despite my not playing games.

@Lotso was supposed to referee the mystical game 7. If he's still up for it he can do that.

Otherwise one of the other people that called dibs can do it. Which includes myself, but only if we get enough players.

BTW, the games should be much, much smaller. 17 people tops. Cutting the number allows the games to go by faster and it's not the same people every time because as demonstrated by the previous games, ​there is a demand here.

We just need to not have massive problems like we've seen. Also the quality of play will improve.

Yea or nay?

I do things with one hand so you have no excuse to not do them with them with two.

#2 Lotso

Lotso

Relic of Better Days

• UserCommunity Clown 2016
    Saltmaster 2016
    Top Memester 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,967 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:48 PM

I'm biding my time for it. It has indeed been 2 months, but I've been advised to hold it back.

Basically, people lost interest in Mafia Game 6 because it was either too long or it came into existence too soon after Mafia Game 7. I have the whole game set, I'm just waiting.

If you guys think it has been enough time, I'll get it all set up and we can play.

@Godphase3, do you think enough time has passed since the last game?

EDIT: Also, my game is currently set at 32 players, I'm picking up vibes from the OP that I should cut it back a bit.

EDIT2: I looked at the list and I can cut it down to 24 easily.

EDIT3: I'm definitely gonna start it mid-November or around that time. I would be willing to start earlier if you guys believe that enough time has passed tho.

Edited by Lotso, 23 October 2015 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image LOTSO IS DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

#3 Brudda

Brudda

Friendly Neighborhood Minun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:40 PM

I say wait a little longer. Honestly, I wouldn't even start it until the new year, as once you hit November, people are usually very busy from then until the year's closure.

Posted Image
Original art: http://sokagensou.de...deg-1-358526873
Edit by @Katie ♥

#4 God of Velcro

God of Velcro

The Biggest Ripoff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:06 PM

The longer you wait, the more it will be in demand, and the more players/participation will occur. At least, that's how I see it. I'm in no matter what.

If you laid out all of your blood vessels, end to end, you would die.

"Velcro's a ripoff" - Neco

There is nothing more satisfying than listening to a 24 hour compilation of Soviet marches.

index.png?uid=6527

#5 chooch23

chooch23

Fire Type Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:41 PM

Yeah I've only started Mafia recently but I'm itching for the next game. Count me in.

uVL5DdQ.png

SFM Poster By Me

"Thought I was about to get kinkshamed over buildings" -Me
"nahhh. you guuci boi" -LBJ

#6 perplexingPariah

perplexingPariah

THE SMALLEST OF MOMS

• Senior MemberMedia Team
    Member of the Year 2016
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 11:03 PM

The longer you wait, the more it will be in demand, and the more players/participation will occur. At least, that's how I see it. I'm in no matter what.

I agree with GoV. 

Something I was extremely frustrated with last game was that there wasn't nearly as much activity. disappoint.gif

I say hold it off for a little bit more... 32 players is very ambitious. XD

Posted Image Hi. Please call me Pariah. I love to draw things and play video games with my friends! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler: