This is a game based on elimination via voting. The last one to be standing is the winner!
The game will be in weekly cycles consisting of a Task Phase (Day 1-3), a Voting Phase (Day 4-6), and a Rest Phase (Day 7).
During the Task Phase, there will be a Task that all participants must complete. Penalties for not completing tasks on time is described in the Rules. You have 3 days to complete them and send your proof, work, result, etc to the gamekeeper (@perplexingPariah) via forum PM.
At the beginning of the Voting Phase, the gamekeeper will put up entries for vote. The entries will be anonymous and anyone, even if they are not a participant in the game, can vote for which entry they believe best fulfills the task. Please refrain from identifying yourself as the author of your entries. Voting patterns will be watched for any cheating.
The entry with the lowest number of votes will be the main factor in who gets kicked off our "FP Island". Rest Phase is when an official announcement will be made about who the author of that entry was. All other names will also be revealed.
- You must sign up in order to participate in the game's weekly cycle tasks.
- If we have people that don't submit entries, they will be automatically put into the pool that are eligible to be voted off the island on Day 7 (Rush Phase) of each week. The person with the lowest amount of votes from the Task Phase will also be added to this voting pool.
- There is no inherent penalty for not voting, but please make an effort to do so.
- Even if you are an expelled participant, you can still vote.
- Even if you do not sign up, you can still participate in the voting. PLEASE DO SO!!111ONE
- You cannot vote for your own entry.
- A tied vote for expulsion will result in turning the Rest Phase into a Rush Phase where Day 7 is used as a tie-breaker day. Names of the nominated entries are announced and there will be a revote of just the tied entries. Participants are encouraged to convince the public to vote for their entries. If there is another tie, RNG will decide the fate of the nominated entries.
- Person with the most votes will get immunity for next week's vote. This might change once the game is coming to a close.
- Feel free to talk about your entries this day. It's mostly a day of discussion.
Edited by perplexingPariah, 16 February 2016 - 09:40 AM.