FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Hello Everyone! :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Maldrathori

Maldrathori

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:50 PM

So, I've just joined recently and thought I should give a formal hello to everyone else out there! You can all call me Cecilia if my gamer-name is too hard for you to say. Let's see, I'm a young woman that loves to play games and is currently in college for Mathematics and Physics (my minor). I love going to musicals, plays, art festivals, car shows, all that kind of stuff. I myself, play violin, sing and write poetry, (If you do any of this, come chat with me!! I'd love people to bounce ideas off of!! <3) What else can i say about me now, hmm... Well, I do love all sorts of music, so i'll take suggestions if anyone has something they love to listen to. Though I'm not a big rap or dubstep fan, but hey, I'll try. (Can't quit before trying!!) My favorite band/Group of the week would have to be Steam Powered Giraffe. I think mainly because it helps me practice my vocal range. Which is something i typically get judge for but hey, I love my range. To give a small explanation, if you look up the band I mentioned prior I can do all the voice parts dead on. I love the deeper voices, i might not be a guy, but that's not stopping me from singing how I want. Don't let people tell you what you can't do, work on it and you succeed. Like how I kept looking for awesome people...and I found one who led me to a whole group of them!!

Let's see, ah, how i got here... So, i met this awesome guy who goes by DorkKnight here, gosh what a dorky man (lol). He has got to be my best friend though, he's been by my side through nearly everything, he makes me laugh and come on, who doesn't want a friend like that? He showed me this community and I fell in love! I've only met a few of you but so far, you're all soooooo amazing!! To be truthful, i believe that this is the BEST community of people. You're all very engaging, you like to include everyone, your fun, and you're typically quite accepting.

#2 Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

Welcome, I think I've seen you on Discord before so I'm glad you joined the forums too. :)

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

#3 God of Velcro

God of Velcro

The Biggest Ripoff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

superhappy.gif

If you laid out all of your blood vessels, end to end, you would die.

"Velcro's a ripoff" - Neco

There is nothing more satisfying than listening to a 24 hour compilation of Soviet marches.

index.png?uid=6527

#4 Maldrathori

Maldrathori

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

Got caught up thinking on what to say, totally forgot to say that I play Overwatch and Unturned :) ...and a bunch others that maybe some of you play! Hopefully haha, i'd like more people to play with. (I dragged God of Velcro to play 7Days to Die with me :) )

#5 DorkKnight

DorkKnight

Flame Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

Wow. I'm really touched Cici, really. smug.gif  I just got Senior Membership, and my main focus was community. And this was before I met you, before I took that responsibility of Senior. With formal stuff aside, I thank YOU for bringing me back in touch with a lot of folks here through Overwatch. I look forward to each day I get to hang out (virtually) with you all.

saitama

#6 chooch23

chooch23

Fire Type Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Hey Mal! You must recognize my name by now smug.gif

You're such a kind and open person, very glad to have you on board! Welcome!

Edited by chooch23, 16 February 2017 - 12:03 AM.

uVL5DdQ.png

SFM Poster By Me

"Thought I was about to get kinkshamed over buildings" -Me
"nahhh. you guuci boi" -LBJ

#7 Banshee

Banshee

The Birdman of Australia

• Head AdministratorTrade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

Hey, welcome to the forums!

76561198091343023.png

#8 Soof

Soof

Overuser of Likes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

I myself, play violin, sing and write poetry

Ayy same here. Minus the singing though lol. Anyway, welcome! It's nice to see an intro thread that's more than just a hello :)

VsIaton.png

#9 ChAirborne

ChAirborne

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:58 AM

Hello Cecilia and welcome to the FP forums - where the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all of the hats are above average.

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

Pablo Picasso

64144_101.png

#10 Emmsy

Emmsy

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

Hello & welcome!
________________________________________ _]Posted Image
You don't really need someone to complete you, you only need someone to accept you completely.