FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

I'm Still Alive, Time To Say Goodbye

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 That Sentry Is A Spy

That Sentry Is A Spy

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:17 PM

Hello to whoever's still perusing this great old forum,

Believe it or not I'm alive! I was not on here or TF2 for a long time, as my old computer had a lot of issues and friends had moved on to other games. Now that I have a better PC, I wanted to check in here for the last time as a member.

I've been here a long time, since the DB days, and have been through a lot of ups and downs in my course here, but this community was and is amazing. It was a huge part of my adolescence and into early adulthood. Everyone who contributed to make this community amazing is a hero to me. 

Unfortunately, I've disliked the way TF2 is formatted now and my friends and I play other games more now. So, if possible, I would like to have my member status removed and set to user. I will also be taking FP out of my Steam name. 

Those of you who remember me or want to get to know me, always send me a message on steam and we can play a game or two sometime. 

I've missed you all a lot, and I'll pop in here sometimes because I never want to forget the good old days. I wish there was a way to know you were in them before they're already over.

Sentry

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="color:#ff0000;">L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans le fers</span></strong></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains</span></span></strong></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Jean-Jacques Rousseau </span></strong></span></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>

#2 Banshee

Banshee

The Birdman of Australia

• Head AdministratorTrade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

Long time no see, we've all missed you here.

I'll go ahead and set your status to user. Sorry to see you go so fast after coming back.

76561198091343023.png

#3 That Sentry Is A Spy

That Sentry Is A Spy

Fire Poster

• User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:28 PM

Hey @Banshee . I feel the same, I just feel like I can't give it my all anymore, which is what I would want to do as a member, but I by all means still feel like a part of this community til the end.

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="color:#ff0000;">L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans le fers</span></strong></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains</span></span></strong></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div><span style="color:#800080;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Jean-Jacques Rousseau </span></strong></span></span></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>