FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ADMINS please help me

about bans

Best Answer rameys340 , 18 May 2018 - 08:22 PM

So i played late at night on your server on about 2:00 AM and two minutes later i got banned for cheating and i never even downloaded a cheat on my PC , is there a way i can talk to an admin directly ? because i wrote a ticked and still havnt got an answer

the latest TF2 update broke SMAC (the automatic cheat detector). All the bans that resulted from it have been reversed, so you can play again now.

Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daryl

Daryl

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

So i played late at night on your server on about 2:00 AM and two minutes later i got banned for cheating and i never even downloaded a cheat on my PC , is there a way i can talk to an admin directly ? because i wrote a ticked and still havnt got an answer

#2 rameys340

rameys340

Fire Poster

• Senior MemberSeediest of Seeders 2016
    Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:22 PM   Best Answer

the latest TF2 update broke SMAC (the automatic cheat detector). All the bans that resulted from it have been reversed, so you can play again now.

Posted Image