FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

Howdy everybody

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 ComradeDave

ComradeDave

Tinder Poster

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:43 AM

Henlo everyone,

I'm Comrade Dave; perhaps some folk know me, I am a regular on the Unusual Trading Server. I recently decided to join the FP community, at least as a donor as I've quite enjoyed my time here. Generally on the Trading Server I'm known for hosting metal-spycrabs (below 5k) and for being able to spice up the mood if traders want a little bit of fun! pwink2.gif

To introduce myself a little and to let people get to know me: I've been playing Team Fortress 2 since 2011, I'm a long-time trader but not a very consistent one. My current account which I normally play on for trading is "Comrade Dave", I do have a main and a couple other alts (reason being that I actually used to do scrapbanking bots before it was cool pcool.gif )

I'm a highschool student from Israel (albeit I'm a US Citizen), I major in Diplomacy and International Communications and also a computer-geek since I was pretty much introduced to the personal computer. I also know a bit of programming but still an amateur, but I know my fair share of stuff and always am inspired to learn. On the side, I enjoy creative outlets such as Writing, Drawing, Videomaking and SFM-posters.

Well this has been a long introduction so I guess that's all y'all gotta know about me. Peace out dudes! pteehee.gif

#2 Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

Hey there, nice to see you on the forums as well as the server. I'd suggest joining our Discord too (link on the home page, right side), that's where most of the action is these days.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

#3 ChAirborne

ChAirborne

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

Welcome! Hope to see you on Hightower.

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

Pablo Picasso

64144_101.png