1 reply to this topic

#1 Just_313

Just_313

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72356798 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2018-10-28 12:10:43
Ban Length: 1 week
Ban Reason: Spamming.
Admin: @Sniper Pro

Player Name: Just_313
Appeal: Hello, I have been banned for spamming. I do realize that I am guilty, but I have not been warned at all. There were 8 + people doing it, and I just joined the fun, and I do understand that it got out of hand with the fortnite dance music, and all that. But all I did was sing along to a song, and have my mic close to my mouth. I did not spam anything, nor was I even close to being the most loud. I believe that a mute is reasonable, but a ban for a week, without warning is quite excessive. I have been trading for over 2 years, with no previous offenses.
Thank You, Just_313

Attached Files

#2 Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 08:38 PM

I was alerted by a regular that there were people constantly spamming on the server. I came on, and sure enough, you and 3 others were being obnoxious on the mic. The fact that you would participate in a group of 4 people screaming and playing music on the mic shows a blatant disregard for both our rules and the others trying to enjoy their time on the server. Your claim that you didn't spam anything is laughable, and your appeal is denied. 

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users