2 replies to this topic

#1 Walter White

Walter White

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:08 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77271061 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2018-05-08 02:05:28
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Spamming Mic/Chat
Admin: Cloud

Player Name: Walter White Unaban Appeal *Daddy Grizz*
Appeal: I was known as Walter White, Now Known as Daddy Grizz the ban was in 2016-2017ish. My ban started originally with my demotion from Sniper Noob, and (PERM) for an unknown reason by a mod/admin *not snipernoob* at the time that disliked me, and was banned during an advertisment. Requests were made afterwards and any attempt to appeal was denied instantly. This has happened years ago, I'm looking to trade. Not much I can remember of it back then.

#2 Walter White

Walter White

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:09 PM

*updated incorrect on the ban date

Edited by Walter White, 11 February 2019 - 12:15 PM.

#3 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

Since I advised Cloud to put this permaban in place while he was on the server, I'll step in here. 

You were banned on April 8, 2018, so about 10 months ago. This whole issue arose over the fact that you had started a server and continually went out of your way to irritate our admins while advertising your own server. It seems your server didn't work out which is why you're now back, but that's neither here nor there. 

Despite the fact that you were insufferable at that time, I don't think you were malicious. You were simply trying to promote your own thing and didn't really care if it got you banned here. I don't really agree with how you went about it but it is what it is. 

I don't really have a problem allowing you back after 10 months, but keep in mind you have a history of 5 bans dating back to 2015 for various forms of spamming. Considering everything above you need to be conscious of the way you interact while on the server, don't make me regret giving you a second chance.

Appeal accepted.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users