3 replies to this topic

#1 GOD OF THE SPONGY

GOD OF THE SPONGY

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 12:55 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128481256 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2019-04-20 09:04:22
Ban Length: 18 years, 9 months
Ban Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin: SERVER

Player Name: GOD OF THE SPONGY
Appeal: Good morning, I'm making this Unban request for the next reason:

2 days ago (April 20thof 2019) i was able to start trading an unusual, which i couldn't trade it before due to i bought it on Steam Market.
So a friend recomended me FirePowered servers to start, i entered for trading and i couldn't find some to trade my ex-unusual(Galactic Code Universal Translator), which i trade it 1 day after.

One of my friends was interested on trading unusuals, so i recomended this server too.

He had skins that equaled to 11 keys, which it was ok due to a rule that say "Require an inventorie of 5 keys min" so he entered to learn about trading and i said him,"You can enter, but just watch how they trade and don't ask for trading", he didn't asked for trades so i was pretty sure he can't be banned, but then one of FirePowered admins, Banned him for "LOW INVENTORIE" and i asked why banned him if his backpack worth 15 keys?, nobody response so he entered again, after trading my ex-unusual for other one, nobody were interested so i left the server and went to Vactican City server, (which i could find someone else to trade for my actual unusual).

The next day i tried to entered to FirePowered server but it said, " YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SERVER, FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK FIREPOWERE.ORG", which i did, then i couldn't find the reason since today that my friend told me that i'm banned for 360 mo, so i thought "What did i do?" then the reason was "Duplicated Account" and i get mad because i'm the only one in STEAM who have the name of GOD OF THE SPONGY, i searched 3 times and nobody have my username, i started playing since 2015 and nobody have my name before i created my account.

Even my friend knew that nobody had my name before, so i think it's ridiculous that someone get banned from a server from have a "DUPLICATED ACCOUNT", and more if i'm the only one who have that name. Yeah, hackers impersonated me before but those hackers get VAC'D, so i would ask on a nicely way if i can get unbanned due to the fact from my investigation, i prove that i'm the only one who have GOD OF THE SPONGY as username, i prove that i wasn't doing anything wrong, just trading unusuals as many people, and i'm 1000% sure that i still the only one in Steam who have this username, who literraly no one think as a username.

So i let this appeal for can join again to FirePowered server, for keep trading and meeting people, if a friend (who trade a lot on that server) i think it's because you guys have rules that everyone follow, and i would really like to come back and trade with people, that's why i play TF2, for having fun, and that's why i started to Trading because people who trades is kind and polite.

I hope you guys read and comprend my situation, and hope i can enter again and enjoy trading.

#2 ♠♣♦SCREAM♦♣♠cs.money

♠♣♦SCREAM♦♣♠cs.money

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:17 PM

I dont think these guys are going to unbanned you they didnt notice of your apeal.

#3 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:07 PM

Is your "friend" in the same house?

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

#4 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:33 PM

Your appeal is declined, but I've reduce the ban to 3 days to match your alt account.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users