1 reply to this topic

#1 CerealKiller24

CerealKiller24

Tinder Poster

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:54 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227021254 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2019-07-02 04:07:13
Ban Length: 18 years, 6 months
Ban Reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin: SERVER

Player Name: CerealKiller24
Appeal: Hey I think I made it to the right place to request an unban, cause thats my goal here.
I was playing on the Unusual Trading Server and I had advertised in game chat that I was quickselling/quickbuying I forget which it was at the time and I had left my computer after posting my ad in chat. I came back about a minute later and posted my ad again, I was immediately banned from the server, I thought it was a temp ban and I've waited a week and it seems like it's not. I'm very sorry about this incident, and I was unaware of the rule of QS/QB, I completely blame my self for this incident, but I was wondering if there is anything we can do to resolve it. I love the server, and playing on it. I was banned on my account named Ehren Hegarty (which was my main-account on my friends list, link here - https://steamcommuni...id/iseeyouehren ).
I tried to switch my accounts (to this current one) and see if the ban carried over and it did, I've been an active Steam member since 2012, and I've been in the trading scene for many years now, I used to play on FirePowered 24/7 awhile back and knew about the quickselling rules. I recently got back in trading and forgot all about it. I am one too respect the rules placed on the many servers I play on.
Contact me at ehrenhegarty@iCloud.com or add me on my steam page for discussion (https://steamcommuni...id/ehrenhegarty).
Thanks for everything, hopefully we can overcome this and see eye to eye.
-Ehren H.

Edit : As I just saw the Ban reasoning, I see duplicate account. I'm not sure what that means but the only account I was on while playing on this server was my main account listed above @ Ehren Hegarty, formally knowned by CerealKiller24. I had no attention of what duplicate account means. If someone can tell me what I did, that would be helpful. I thought it was for quickbuying/quickselling.

Thanks again - Ehren H. 

#2 Shiken

Shiken

Lmaobox User

• Administrator
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

you're ban has been lifted. NEVER let that happen in the future

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users