1 reply to this topic

#1 potatolife25

potatolife25

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:30 PM

Now, what happened was, i was on a firepowered server in TF2, and I was spycrabbing with somebody who goes by the name of Demetra, I believe. Now, I lost, and it was my first spy crab so I didn't really know what was going on. He/She sent me a trade offer, and in that trade, he/she said you don't have to give anything since you are new. This was heartwarming to me, so I left. Now, abandoning a spycrab is a way to get banned, which I found out afterward, (permanently), so I decide to put in an appeal similar to this. Now, after clicking submit, it's just loading and loading, and the appeal submission form with my appeal doesn't change, and the page is just buffering at this point. SO, I tried and tried again submitting my appeal, and I have a very good Internet connection speed, making sure everything was up to date. So, now I can't put in an appeal. I understand why I got banned, because of the misconception, and I am truly sorry for me abruptly leaving.

Could anybody help me out? My Steam tag is WALMART SECURITY. I would love to be back into the firepowered servers. Thanks!

#2 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:07 PM

You've already appealed, closing this.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ban, Appeal

0 user(s) are reading this topic