1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr. Pain

Mr. Pain

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 05:39 PM

Hi! I have been a member in the trading community for around 4 months now, and the only good servers are Vatican and FirePowered. I will be focusing on FirePowered for this post as it is relevant to the forums.

Questions:
Why no buying quicksells on the server? Seems nonsensical 

How do Embers work and what are they for?

Why are there pay to win advantages? (probably because it's a trade server and for revenue but I still kept it in in case it's something else)

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this internet post, and please answer these questions if you have answers (no meme answers, I want actual answers)

#2 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

Shitposter Superior

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 07:41 PM

Hi! I have been a member in the trading community for around 4 months now, and the only good servers are Vatican and FirePowered. I will be focusing on FirePowered for this post as it is relevant to the forums.

Questions:

1. Why no buying quicksells on the server? Seems nonsensical 
  2. How do Embers work and what are they for?
  3. Why are there pay to win advantages? (probably because it's a trade server and for revenue but I still kept it in in case it's something else)

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this internet post, and please answer these questions if you have answers (no meme answers, I want actual answers)

(numbered for ease of reading)

1. We don't want the spam that comes with 32 traders constantly advertising that they're buying quicksells. There are plenty of websites, bots, services, etc. that are all constantly buying quicksells 24/7. People who want to quicksell their items can go there, so we don't need the spam. We want to have a server full of people actually trading, not clogging up the chat with their repetitive quickbuying ads. It serves no purpose.

2. At one time they were used for forum perks, but they're no longer used.

3. Because it's an unusual server and who cares. When we had more vanilla-style casual servers the advantage-giving perks (god mode, infinite ammo, etc.) were not on those servers.

• Mr. Pain and toasty like this

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah