1 reply to this topic

#1 unfunniest

unfunniest

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:04 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:507971761 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2020-06-22 10:06:40
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Attempted Scamming with weird currency.
Admin: Zaros

Player Name: Unfunniest
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: I was accused of "trying to scam with a weird currency" in matter of fact that this is the furthest thing from the truth... I was trying to buy Inventorys within TF2 as I was previously a trader on CS:GO and I have a Cash Rep if you did not know Is a form of Verification to ensure that you're using Cash in a monitored and egitmate way when trading as the most profitable form of trading within the game was Cash Trading... I was attempting as I said prior to purchase Inventorys with around £500 to me recollection with Ethereum & Bitcoin which are the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market.

I've attached my Cash Rep below:

https://steamcommuni...08683272696775/

I've not once attempted to Scam in my life... This would only jeopardise my Social Media Presence and the Accusation of such a thing is abhorrent as I've never attempted nor will i ever consider scamming.

Attached Below Is my most popular social media platform:
https://www.tiktok.com/@unfunniest

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly & Efficiently and get this ordeal can be moved on from.as I'd never attempt nor will I ever in my life try to scam someone especially over a game.

#2 Zaros

Zaros

Flame Poster

• Senior Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 11:27 PM

At the time of seeing you advertise buying backpacks on our server, you had little to no rep and a 12 dollar backpack. However, I can see now that you have a large amount of trust and a decent inventory. You will be unbanned and allowed back on our servers.

Moon pooped in my shoes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users