• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 09:01 PM

Steam Name:
Llama god

Steam ID64:
1ink1

SteamRep Block:
Note that we use these procedures and policies for our own appeals, so take note of what is listed there. You have only one appeal, use it wisely.

Repay the victim(s) before appealing. Failure to do so will result in your appeal being denied.

Be honest in your appeal. Lies will lead to your appeal being denied.

Be straightforward. Explain clearly why you are appealing.

Watch your thread. Admins will communicate to you through this thread, be sure to respond with any requested information in a timely manner.

Do NOT ask for people to vouch for you on your thread. These vouches are worthless and in most cases will be ignored entirely.

Disclose all of your alt accounts. Failure to do so will result in your appeal being denied.

Ensure your profile and backpack are public on ALL of your accounts.

Link to Report(s) You Are Appealing:
i dont think they exist anymore

Guilt/Innocence:
I committed the offense(s), I admit it.

Repayment:
No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s).

Previous Appeal:
No, this is my first appeal here.

Link(s) to Previous Appeal(s):
n/a

Alternate Account(s):
n/a

Reputation Thread:
n/a

Make Your Case:
hi i genuinely don't have anything really, as I haven't participated much in the tf2 community in quite some time, when i was younger (12 specifically) i was dumb and didn't really know what i was doing, so being dumb i tried to spycrab and run away from it, i really regret this choice because it was just kind of dumb and blocked me from a huge part of the tf2 community and i sincerely regret it, i genuinely have no idea who i did this to because its just been so long, i really would like to be a part of the firepowered network again. and i def wont make the same mistake from when i was a little annoying kid, i just wanna trade and be peaceful, please consider my appeal or let me know how i can improve my chances of getting unbanned, have a great day and thank you for your time

#2 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

King Shit

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 10:08 PM

You're not marked here.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Appeal Invalid

0 user(s) are reading this topic