4 replies to this topic

#1 ShadyLampPost

ShadyLampPost

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 09:55 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181345964 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2021-06-21 01:06:03
Ban Length: 1 month
Ban Reason: User has been found harassing staff member outside of FP community
Admin: Moon

Player Name: shady
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: Whatever I did to deserve this ban, I apologize. I can't really recall any time I have gone out of my way to start beef/harass a firepowered staff member, and apologize if I have done so unintentionally.

#2 Moon

Moon

Flame Poster

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:13 PM

A user who will remain anonymous, sent me screenshots of a picture of me, which was photoshopped, when i was underaged, and you commented that I'm, "going to get pounded hard." I don't know what else to say that you are a despicable human being to say that about an underage child. I strongly feel that your ban shall stay, but I will let another higher staff member decide what happens to you.

#3 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

King Shit

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:15 PM

I'll give you a chance to explain what was going on since we have limited context, but please be aware we take this issue pretty seriously considering how out of hand it has become.

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

#4 ShadyLampPost

ShadyLampPost

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 10:32 PM

I'll give you a chance to explain what was going on since we have limited context, but please be aware we take this issue pretty seriously considering how out of hand it has become.

Again, I apologize. I was completely unaware that moon was underage in this photo. I, being 17 myself, completely understand how that comment is untasteful and I would not have made the comment in this context (and going forward, in any context). I have a fairly crude sense of humor and meant no harm or ill will towards moon. I've been crept on online before by people older than me, and would not wish that upon anyone.

#5 Moon

Moon

Flame Poster

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:49 AM

Seeing the sympathy imput in your words, I'll reverse your ban, please do not let this happen again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users