FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo
Denied

Ban Request (Unknown how to find it, but known as Chef)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pynchata

Pynchata

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 12:27 AM

SteamID: Unknown how to find it, but known as Chef
Player Name: CHEF
Server: Unusual Trade
Ban Type: Communication Ban
Reason: Harassment
Details: Everyday that Chef plays on the server all he talks about is I won this and I won that. He glots 24/7 and I understand that we could mute them, but on the other side we wouldn't know when he would advertise if he ever did so we would be speaking over him. He also told someone to shut up so he can talk about what to buy with his winnings. Can we please get him muted permanently, because there are a ton of people that have spoken out about him and have felt uncomfortable with his actions on the server
Dispute: Everyday that Chef plays on the server all he talks about is I won this and I won that. He glots 24/7 and I understand that we could mute them, but on the other side we wouldn't know when he would advertise if he ever did so we would be speaking over him. He also told someone to shut up so he can talk about what to buy with his winnings. Can we please get him muted permanently, because there are a ton of people that have spoken out about him and have felt uncomfortable with his actions on the server

#2 Banshee

Banshee

Pyro Dodgeball Champion

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 01:28 AM

Hello,

First, we would need the user's steam ID before any report. We can't just find a player named chef, I'm sure there are hundreds and we would need to make sure we have the correct one. Second, it doesn't seem like he is really breaking the rules. If he is talking over advertisements that is one thing, but we won't mute somebody just for talking if nobody else is advertising. Any report made against a player would need evidence, so if you have any please record a demo or video and upload it with a future report.

76561198091343023.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users