4 replies to this topic

#1 HIDE THE DRUGS GROMIT

HIDE THE DRUGS GROMIT

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 04:50 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194399612 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2021-08-11 08:08:48
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Ran from a 12 key bet.
Admin: Jarty

Player Name: HIDE THE DRUGS GROMIT
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: I use firepowered alot on tf2 trading and I was never given a proper reason for being banned as i followed the rules and now it says i'm banned from the server. I have never scammed anyone nor asked for quicksells or broken any of the rules. I would really appreciate being un banned as I dont have any other serves to tarde on as the other servers never trade unusuals.

Thanks

#2 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• Senior AdministratorDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 05:25 AM

I did give you a reason on your previous appeal, but to say it again, you were banned for running from a 12 key bet. So, before I can unban you, you will have to pay up those keys to the person you were betting against. And also provide proof for doing so, either have the person confirm it directly or a screenshot with details.

#3 HIDE THE DRUGS GROMIT

HIDE THE DRUGS GROMIT

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 12:32 PM

It never said on the rules that you can't run from bets. If i knew i was gonna get banned for it i wouldn't have done the bet but i did it because i thought it was just some cheap fun. I can't afford to pay that much so i can never pay it. I still don't seem why this is worth a permanent ban for doing that, especially when people who genuinely try to scam people don't get perma banned. It just feels kinda unfair for perma banning me even when none of us lost anything. At least i haven't stolen anything from him and to be honest i don't feel that i owe him 12 keys because thats just a bit much for it.

#4 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• Senior AdministratorDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 04:04 PM

And yet you went and changed name, privated your profile and blocked the person you were betting against. You're clearly lying here, dude.

It's common sense that running from a bet is considered a scam since you had no intetion of paying the opponent anything. 

You playing stupid will not get you out of this, infact, you made your situation worse with this reply.

#5 Sniper Noob

Sniper Noob

King Shit

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 06:52 PM

Are you really going to try to say that you didn't know scamming was against the rules? Please take off your clown makeup.

• Banshee likes this

Bud8Byh.jpgProfile picture by Pariah

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users