2 replies to this topic

#1 redline_

redline_

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 06:12 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51232090 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2021-03-02 05:03:18
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: giving out objectors with staffs face on servers
Admin: Domi

Player Name: redline
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to moon for my actions, as they have brought on unneeded stress and harassment into his life. As you already know, I made and distributed several objectors with a picture of moon's face with the caption "camp is fun" to some random people in several trade servers. I originally found the photo in a tf2 discord server and thought it was a well known meme, similar to Geel face in the backpack.tf discord, I was wrong to make that assumption. Several people in a trade server asked me to make them the objectors because I knew how to get full color signs. I did and gave several away. Several minutes after doing so, Zaros messaged me on steam and told me to stop, which I did. That was the end of it, after I was pm'd I deleted them all.

The reason I'm appealing today is that it hit me how badly this small event blew up, and how wrong I was to do something like this to anyone. I would be furious if I was in moon's shoes, everyone's privacy should be respected. I don't know how or even if I can make it up to moon, but I am truly sorry. I tried to contact moon since the event to apologize. He has declined my friend invites, rightfully so. Moon commented that if I want to contact him I should appeal. Frankly speaking, I miss firepower, and being banned from the server has made tf2 much less enjoyable, a fitting punishment, but nothing to compare to the hell moon probably went thru with this whole ordeal. I sincerely apologize, my actions were out of line and borderline childish, I didn't think about your privacy and feelings. I want to let bygones be bygones, not only with moon, but the entire firepowered staff.

#2 Domi

Domi

Kindle Poster

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 10:53 PM

You went above and beyond harassing and spreading his face to as many impressionable people as possible and are shocked by the consequences when absolutely nobody enjoyed it.

You also did not delete the signs; not only were there still plenty floating around from you but also you still kept one for brownie points a while after you were contacted to delete them all.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

#3 Zaros

Zaros

Flame Poster

• Senior Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2021 - 10:54 PM

Agreeing with the moderators decision. upholding. think about your actions, I expected better from someone like you.

Moon pooped in my shoes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users