1 reply to this topic

#1 The Golden Wing

The Golden Wing

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 11:30 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210987355 (SourceBans)
Player Name: Wing
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: Dear Staff Team,

I am humbly requesting for an unbanned from a permanent ban to my steam account from the server. No I was not being racist, before I got banned from the server. Neither was I cheating or scamming before I got banned from the server as I did not install or use any sorts of third-party add-ons or hacks to my gameplay or make any successful trades. Therefore, it was impossible for me to be cheating or scamming.

I was being banned for have the two alphabets 'QS' in my name which resembles for the word 'Quicksell'. I was not aware that this action was breaking one of the server rule which is the 'No advertising Quicksells' rule. I only found out and realized that this was a rule breaker after I was banned from the server and joined the FirePowered Gaming's Discord (which was where I got the link to this Unban Request Form). I horribly regret for unintentionally performing this mistake action.

I would like to briefly describe my feelings after I got banned from the server in hopes that I could gain the trust of the Staff Team of FIrePowered Gaming: After I received the 'You have been banned from this server.' message on my TF2 client screen, I was shaken and in shocked thinking to myself that I did not perform any action that was harmful to any of the players and traders who were in the server (not knowing that having 'QS' in my name was the cause of the problem). I was looking for a way to hopefully appeal my case and get unbanned which was were I was directed to join the discord server of FirePowered Gaming where I was helped and directed to come to this site to appeal for an unban. This was also the time where I discovered that advertising Quicksells were a rule breaker.

This was completely my mistake and I would like to apologize for not being aware of the server rules (I am a new TF2 trader). I would like to regain the trust of FirePowered Gaming and the respective staff members by not repeating the same mistake ever again while in the server as well as not breaking any of the other server rules.

I do sincerely hope that the details and information I have provided above is sufficient to have my Steam account unbanned from the Unusual Trade server from the permanent ban that occurred on 17th September 2021 so that I can continue to trade in this wonderful Unusual Trade Community Server which is filled many awesome, friendly and respectful traders.

Best regards,
Wing

#2 Banshee

Banshee

Pyro Dodgeball Champion

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 03:59 PM

You are not banned on our servers.

76561198091343023.png