7 replies to this topic

#1 The Courier

The Courier

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 01:57 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67465897 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2021-10-05 05:10:44
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Scammer alt
Admin: Jarty

Player Name: The Courier
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: Ive recently been banned while i was offline but i have no idea what for. Can someone check into this for me? cause i genuinely have no idea why i was banned as ive been gone for a few days. Any info from an admin or moderator would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: apparently this is my scammer alt account. which is hilarious since i have used this account for almost 8 years. and have multiple people who can confirm that this is my main account

Edited by The Courier, 12 October 2021 - 03:13 PM.

#2 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• Senior AdministratorDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 11:53 PM

Act innocent all you want. You've been trading with other scam accounts that have an obvious connection to eachother and ontop of that, using the same trick to make it seem like you just buy them from mannco and whatnot. Its pretty clear to me, that you are a part of this.

#3 The Courier

The Courier

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 05:18 AM

i can literally have multiple people vouch for me that i am not some scammer alt account, including Cary Grant. who i have known since the medieval market days.

i honestly am confused on who you think i am.

#4 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:56 AM

unknown.png?width=1075&height=456unknown.png?width=1075&height=259unknown.png?width=1075&height=252  unknown.png?width=1075&height=292unknown.png?width=1075&height=269unknown.png?width=1075&height=371

unknown.png?width=1075&height=395

You've making trades with these in a way that make it very clear to me that you are a part of this. It's very unlikely that is just a coincidence that you bought 3 items from mannco, all from the same scammer. As that exact scammer and Bobby, and many of the other alts have done the same thing, trying to make it seem like you're just some other guy buying them. And with most of your items going to exactly Bobby, even if it seems like its just a trade, him and Goth are the same person, and you buying those from Goth seals it.

#5 The Courier

The Courier

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 02:30 PM

i traded him a bunch of my shit for the roaming roman and the snaggletooth and the screaming tiger. and i bought the australium stickybomb launcher cause i got a really good pro ks kit for it. and the australium rocket launcher i bought cause i had money. hate to tell you this. but this actually is a coincidence. cause i actually paif full price of what i thought they were worth. if i have to dig through trade offers to prove it i will.

.Edit: i dont even own the austaliums anymore as i sold them in the trade with him.

Edited by The Courier, 13 October 2021 - 02:31 PM.

#6 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 03:01 PM

Seems too good to be a coincidence to me. 3 items from the same scammer on mannco, using the same technique and all, makes it seem way too shifty.

But If you could find a way to prove it really was a coincidence, then please do.

Also, you got the screaming tiger off of mannco, not from this bobby. Unless he took it off of mannco and traded it over to you, but you'd have to show that then, if you did that.

#7 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 04:02 PM

Seems like it was a mistake on my part. Items was traded from the scammers mannco page and then over to you, making it seem like you had a part in it. I'd go for an unban here then.

#8 Banshee

Banshee

Pyro Dodgeball Champion

• Head AdministratorSteamRep/Partner Staff
    Trade Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 05:39 PM

Unbanned, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

76561198091343023.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reversed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users