Wendell

#2 Ian_Dukeman

Ian_Dukeman

Tinder Poster

• UserDonator+
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 02:36 AM

I see this name everywhere I go. No matter where it is, it's always there. On my phone, in the server, on my web-browser, even when I close my eyes. I cannot get this name out of my head. Yesterday, I was walking down the street and saw a loose piece of paper sticking out of a drainage pipe. It was pretty odd and shiny so I picked it up to see what it was, little did I know it said "Wendell". Today, I woke up and had my normal cup of coffee. During my commute I decided to put on a podcast, but all I could hear was Wendell. Wendell is here, Wendell is everywhere. When will Wendell stop? When will this suffering end? Please help me.

#3 Wendell

Wendell

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 04:14 AM

I see this name everywhere I go. No matter where it is, it's always there. On my phone, in the server, on my web-browser, even when I close my eyes. I cannot get this name out of my head. Yesterday, I was walking down the street and saw a loose piece of paper sticking out of a drainage pipe. It was pretty odd and shiny so I picked it up to see what it was, little did I know it said "Wendell". Today, I woke up and had my normal cup of coffee. During my commute I decided to put on a podcast, but all I could hear was Wendell. Wendell is here, Wendell is everywhere. When will Wendell stop? When will this suffering end? Please help me.

Wendell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users