1 reply to this topic

#1 H A M

H A M

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 09:52 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562463576 (SourceBans)
Ban Type: Ban
Ban Time: 2021-11-21 10:11:03
Ban Length: 3 days
Ban Reason: Mic spamming after warning.
Admin: Jarty

Player Name: H A M
Spycrab Running Appeal?: No
Appeal: Regarding my Ban made by Admin Jarty for "Mic spamming after warning."

I do not acknowledge that I had ever "spammed" nor do I acknowledge that I ever received a "warning" regarding my usage of voice chat. I do acknowledge that I was using a sound board to make a farting noise in VC, however usage of my soundboard was sparse and any time I did use my soundboard was only once or twice every few dozen minutes and always when nobody else was speaking. The reason I was using a soundboard in the first place was because I was being encouraged by others to do so. The M4A sound file I did use could be considered loud, however since that was not mentioned in my ban report I do not consider that to be a trustworthy description of why I was banned. (I've included the M4A files as an MP3 down bellow if that will help you to reach any resolution when reading this appeal). If that was the true reason as to why I was temporarily banned then I apologize for disregarding the server's rules and I hope this appeal will allow me to play on the server within the next 72 hours.

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 Jarty

Jarty

Flame Poster

• Senior AdministratorDonator
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 01:16 AM

I had warned you more than one time to not use any soundboard sounds because of exactly that reason, its loud and annoying when used as frequently as you did it. And the moment I leave, it continues to the point that I had multiple reports on that. You really should take a hint next time, and pay more attention to chat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upheld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users