FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo
Upheld

Unban Request (STEAM_0:1:49488131)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Africanishaniqua

Africanishaniqua

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49488131
Player Name: xG|A Africanishaniqua
Ban Type: Player Ban
Appeal: Discord was in red spawn while in god mode. He started to complain that people were annoying him and then started shooting. I pulled bonk out to make the sound and he got annoyed. He banned one of my friends for a day for taunting him with the huntsman. And then bans me for a week for apparently "pestering an admin" which isn't even a rule.

#2 Gillio

Gillio

Kindle Poster

• User
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

We've banned a lot of people doing stupid things and they've complained about it "not being a rule." But its pretty much common sense, you dont metaphorically poke the bear or the bear will metaphorically poke you back. In this case, if you use the bonk sound and he gets annoyed, then that is pretty much an indicator for you too stop, and about your friend, airblast spamming to god modded people is already in this rules, which would mean that you shouldn't taunt spam either.

#3 Africanishaniqua

Africanishaniqua

Tinder Poster

• User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Swiggity Swag You get the Ring, We'll do this thing. He said he was monitoring a high value trade. I asked about it and it didn't involve paypal so I don't know why he needed to monitor it, in our spawn.

#4 Dr. McKay

Dr. McKay

Chief Science Officer, Atlantis Expedition

• Head Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Swiggity Swag You get the Ring, We'll do this thing. He said he was monitoring a high value trade. I asked about it and it didn't involve paypal so I don't know why he needed to monitor it, in our spawn.

What we do may not always make sense to you, but we're often rather busy administrating. @Discord will need to weigh in on this since he's the banning admin.

#5 Discord

Discord

Flame Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

Pestering Anyone is against the rules. Ban is holding.

Posted ImagePosted Image