#1 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Introduction

For a while now people have known me as the guy who bought a car using money earned from TF2 trading, and people have had questions about how something like that is even possible. Today, I've decided to take some time and explain to you how I did it, and give you the tips and tricks to trading.

By no means can I guarantee that you will make money off TF2 like I did. I will not promise that this system will work for you. I can not promise that you will get your dream hat, or dream item. I also will not take any responsibility for anything that happens to you while trading, if for whatever reason this system does not work for you. Simply put, just because I write this guide I can not guarantee the results will be the same as what I have accomplished because the market is a constantly changing atmosphere. 

Feel free to leave comments about anything I have said, or suggestions you may have as well. I may add some of the communities tips to this guide for a reference for all to see.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 01:38 AM.

• perplexingPariah, Kricys, LBJ and 11 others like this

Posted Image

#2 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Section 1 : Trading Basics

Tip 1 : Where do you begin?

The first thing you need to ask yourself is "What do I want when I'm all done with trading?". With out a goal to work towards, trading for profit simply will not work because at times it will become hard and frustrating. You'll want to quit, you'll want to just sell off whatever it is you have just to get rid of it, you may even find yourself incredibly mad, but if you have a goal in mind, be it profit or an item, it may just help keep you on course.

Second, are you prepared to lose money? You need to decide if you are ok with the whole idea of your trading ending up being a failure. This is important because at times you will find yourself struggling to gain any profit, you may at times have to just cut your loses and start over again from scratch. If you can't handle failing at times, then this isn't something you should be trying to do.

Third, you need to decide if you have the time to commit to trading. Trading for profit doesn't work magically or overnight. It takes tons of time and dedication, and trial and error. There maybe days where you'll trade things so fast and move up in value so quickly that you can't even remember how you got there, but there will be days, weeks, months where you won't trade at all. If you have little patience, trading for profit is not for you. If you think you are going to make this your full time job, don't bother. Although it is possible to make lots of money on TF2, the chances of you getting to that point quickly enough to make it your job before your electric is shut off is practically none.

If you feel like you have a goal in mind, be it money or items, are not afraid of a little failure, and don't mind things that take a long time to develop then continue on in my guide, but if you have doubts already you should probably stop reading now and go back to playing the game and enjoying it for what it's worth.

Tip 2 : Studying

At this point you must have decided that you want to pursue the idea of trading for profit or the chance of getting up to your dream item if you are reading this, and I wish you all the luck in the world. In this section I'm going to list researching a little.

The most important thing you can have in your trading tools is knowledge. Researching prices is by far your number one tool when getting started with trading. When you research prices, you need to look EVERYWHERE for a price. Do not rely on one site, like backpack.tf, to carry you through your pricing needs. Look at different trading sites and see what people are selling their items for on each site individually, see what people value your item at on resource sites like backpack.tf but not only backpack.tf, ask questions on trade servers and find out what people on the actual servers feel your item is worth, and above all always take someones elses estimates with a grain of salt as they maybe out to try to buy something off you cheaper.

After you have done your research, compare everything you have learned. You may find that some prices on the resource sites are much higher then what people are actually selling the item for on the trade sites or in server, or you may find just the opposite where the resource site is way off the mark on the prices people are asking for. Once you have taken the time to compare an items value around the web, you can now get an rough estimate of the average price people will pay. Don't ever expect to get a buy out price, but somewhere in the middle is about what you'll get when you are actually trying to trade.

Tip 3 : Starting to trade

So at this point you've figured out that the value of your item, or rough estimate on how much you may get for it. Now you need to try out the market. The first thing you need to do is not to limit yourself to your favorite trading website, or the most popular ones. Post your item everywhere, and NEVER list a buy out. All listing a buy out does is tell people what price to stay under, it's very rare that anyone will ever offer a buy out price. What you want to do is tell people to leave an offer, and that you know the value of your item so don't lowball me. This will tell people that you have done your homework, and it should leave the sharks at bay.

Tip 4 : Saying No

Don't be afraid to say no. You will find that people will say anything to try to get you to do a trade, don't let people get to you. You have nothing to lose by waiting if you feel uncomfortable with a deal. Sometimes your gut feeling is the best one, don't be afraid to question a trade before you accept it. There is nothing worse than feeling like you just made a bad trade. Be patient, don't feel like you have to take the first offer you get. 

Tip 5 : Server Hop

For whatever reason, most traders will find a server they like and won't leave it. I don't understand why this happens, but it's not very productive. Although the trading servers here at firepowered.com are top notch, telling the same people on the server over and over again that you are selling or trading or buying a specific item without getting any interest is a sign of insanity. There is no reason to stay on a server advertising to the same people over and over again for more than a half hour. Hop from server to server if you want to see faster results.

Edited by Fridgeraider™, 10 September 2013 - 11:26 PM.

• Corvus and WubWub like this

Posted Image

#3 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Section 2 : Starting from Scratch

At this point, I expect anyone who is reading this guide to have little to no inventory in their backpacks. Everyone has to start somewhere, so what you need to do first before anything is play a little tf2 and collect all the drops that you can for a week. Once you have a handful of items you can start to advance the size of your inventory through a very simple gathering method that I used when I first started.

Basically, what you want to do is take any weapon that you found in your drops that you don't wish to keep and sell it for a scrap  People don't really value weapons and scrap very highly, which makes them an easy source of currency when first starting out. You can basically sell just about any regular weapon in the game fairly easily for 1 scrap metal each. If someone offers to give you two weapons instead of a scrap metal for your one weapon, take it as this will only lead to faster gains.

The next step is to trade your first piece of scrap for 2 random weapons. This is just as easy as selling 1 weapon for 1 scrap, it should happen fairly quickly.

The third step, if you haven't guessed is to sell the 2 weapons you just acquired for 1 scrap each. After doing so you have just doubled the metal you had originally. This is by far the easiest way to get metal in your inventory, though it may become time consuming after a while. Just keep doubling up your metal for weapons. I know it sounds odd to be able to trade weapons and scrap like this, but trust me it's totally doable.

Trading is really this simple, and here is an easy bulleted guideline to help you remember what to do:

1. Trade 1 Weapon for 1 Scrap

2. Trade 1 Scrap for 2 Weapons

3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2

Just keep repeat trading weapons for scrap and scrap for weapons until you have pretty much filled a large chunk of your inventory with metal. Once you have a large stock pile of refined metal you can now begin upgrading in currency. You can actually stop here in the process if you want to sell refined metal for money, but upgrading in currency from metal to keys and earbuds usually makes selling for money a whole lot easier.

The first step in upgrading currency is finding someone who is trading keys for metal at a reasonable price. Remember, do your research and find the guy who is trading his keys for less metal then most of the rest of the trading community. There is always some guy out there who will undercut the competition, your goal is to find that guy so you can get the most keys for your metal. Again, gathering resources is always time consuming, but by being slow and methodical you can guarantee the biggest amount of profit in the end.

Now that you have traded all your metal away for keys, you can either start selling your keys for money or if you are looking to buy a specific item such as an unusual hat, you can start trading your keys away for earbuds. If you are looking to buy items instead of making money, don't ever trade for any other promotional item other than earbuds. Every other promotional item, including max heads if you are familiar with them, are not nearly as reliable at holding their value as earbuds. Don't waste your time trading keys for anything other than earbuds if you are looking to buy any type of unusual hat or expensive strange item.

Trading for a profit is really this basic at the core. It's not hard at all, and it seems like there should be way more to it but there really isn't. All you have to do is to keep repeating this basic guideline over and over again until you get what you want.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 10:08 AM.

• WubWub likes this

Posted Image

#4 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Section 3 : Paypal and Avoiding Being Scammed

At this point you are ready to sell your items for cash, but you really aren't to sure what to do to actually collect money. Here are some basic tips to help you collect your money while limiting your chances of being scammed. I can't guarantee you won't ever be scammed, even the best methods can't stop someone from charging back your account, but this should at least help a little.

Tip 1 : Make a TF2 only account

Regardless what program you wish to use to receive your money through, such as paypal or moneypak, you should always make a new account for handling your tf2 money. I highly recommend this simply because you can keep your personal account completely separate from your tf2 business account. If your account was to be compromised by a would be hijacker, it would only effect your tf2 funds, and not your personal funds. It's easy to transfer money off from paypal and the like to your bank account for safety, but this just adds a little extra buffer layer of security. 

Tip 2 : Gifting, Fees, and Non-Refundable service

Whenever receiving money, always make the buyer send it via gift if possible. Always make the buyer leave in a note somewhere on the transaction that this money is for a virtual tf2 item and the transfer is non-refundable. I always make the buyer pay the fees as my personal choice in order to not lose any money on the trade myself. 

Tip 3 : Always make the buyer go first or use an admin middleman

Never ever trade your item before getting the money for an item. This is by far the place where most people get scammed. Scammers will link fake information in order to convince you to trade them before they send you money. As soon as you make they trade, you can kiss your item good bye and all your money if the person is a crook with little to no chance of ever getting it back. If the buyer doesn't feel comfortable with sending cash first, find yourself and admin on a respectable trade server and ask them to middleman the trade. It usually helps put both parties and ease in order to complete the deal.

Tip 4 : Downgrade your items

If you are selling for cash, I highly recommend downgrading your items into keys and metal before selling. Not only will selling an item be easier, but if you do happen to run into a scammer you will drastically cut the amount of money you may lose out on. It's not as terrible of a feeling when you lose 2 dollars off a key that got scammed compared to losing 400 off an unusual that got scammed.

Tip 5 : steamrep.com

Always look people up using steamrep.com before a trade involving money. This is your go to tool for finding out if someone has a history of being a scammer. steamrep.com has saved me from a lot of heartache in the past, and I highly recommend that every trader gets accustomed to it.

Tip 6: Invoices

If you sell a good via paypal, be cautious that you are actually receiving money. Sometimes you will see that people will send you a fake invoice saying that you've paid them a negative amount and now owe them nothing. These invoices are fake, and aren't actually money transfers to your account. Below is a screenshot of a fake invoice for you to see. Always check your paypal and make sure you actually got money before trading an item.

uVIiNZD.png

Edited by Fridgeraider™, 06 September 2015 - 12:33 AM.

Posted Image

#5 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Section 4 : Unusual Trading

Congratulations, you've made it to the point now where you want to get yourself a cool hat, here are some tips to help you get the hat you've always wanted.

Tip 1 : Steam Market

If you have been making money and have cash sitting in your paypal account or where ever, don't forget that the safest way to buy an unusual with your cash is to use the steam market. Look through the unusuals for sale and if you see one you like, transfer your funds into your steam wallet and buy whatever you like. Remember though, prices are set by players and you want to research the value of the hat before you buy it to avoid being ripped off. The nice thing about the market is being able to avoid dealing with players, and you can just buy what you want there safely.

Tip 2 : Research

I know I'm repeating myself here, but it's incredibly important that you find out the value of a hat before you buy anything. Always look before you leap. I maybe beating this point into the ground, but it's incredibly important.

Tip 3 : Quickbuying / Quickselling

If you are looking to turn profits off hats, quickbuying and finding quicksellers maybe up your alley. A quickbuyer is someone who purchases a hat for less than what it's worth and a quickseller is a person who is looking to sell off an unusual fast in order to get the currency they need quick to buy the item they are after. Beware of people saying things is a quicksell or quickbuy item, they maybe just saying this in order to get you to buy their hat with out you looking up the price. You can turn a profit by buying quicksell hats and then reselling them at market value, it's an easy source of income if you are looking to mostly trade hats.

Tip 4 : Don't be bullied

Don't let people bully you into a trade. People will say anything to get you to buy there hat, or get you to sell yours to them. If you don't like an offer, say no and move on. If they pester you more, just close the trade and ignore them. Don't let anyone talk you into doing something you are not comfortable with.

Tip 5 : Patience

Don't rush to trade. Sometimes hats are just incredibly hard to sell or buy, don't worry about it. Take your time, get the maximum value of what you are trading, and be happy with it. If you rush a trade, you will regret it in the long run. Just because it may take a few days or weeks to trade an item, don't worry about it. Someone is bound to come buy your item, just let it happen.

Tip 6 : Ask for More

When selling an unusual hat, one of the easiest ways to make a profit is to ask for an overpay in unusuals. If someone isn't buying your hat with cash or promotional items it is common practice to ask for more in value out of unusual hats being offered in the trade, If I was selling a hat for say 10 earbuds, I would then ask for 12 + earbuds in unusual value if someone was to want to trade me unusual hats instead of the promotional items. This guarantees that I get the maximum value of my hat with a little profit margin in case the prices of the hats I'm receiving fluctuates and dips a little.

Tip 7 : New Hats / Effects

Don't get caught up in all the hype over new unusual effects, or new hats with unusual effects. When new effects or hats come out, their prices are usually sky high. Do not ever trust the value of these hats to stay high. It is incredibly rare for a hat with a new effect to maintain it's starting value, if you buy a hat with a new effect at it's starting value plan for a loss in profit. I only ever buy hats with new effects if it is something I plan to keep.

Tip 8 : Themes / Item Numbers

People will often try to increase their prices off a theme of a hat, such as a ghost jeep cap named "jeepers creepers", and will try to get you to buy items that are of a specific number like 100 or 69, but don't fall into that trap. Themed items and number items are only valuable to the person who either collects that specific number or finds your theme humorous. Trying to resell items based off their theme or item number and expecting the same value as you paid for it because you paid for the theme or item number is not a very promising adventure. You will find yourself stuck with items for long amounts of time if you try to sell things based on their theme or item number.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 10:58 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Section 5 : The Gambler

Sometimes the easiest and fastest profit can be made through gambling. I've made quite a bit of profit off from spycrabbing and heavy boxing, but I've also lost a few unusuals in the same manner. I've also gambled on unboxing and opened a couple of expensive hats that I sold for a profit, but then again I've also opened a ton of crates to get them. Gambling can be extremely profitable, or extremely disappointing, but it's an option that can be used to make gains.

Tip 1 : Find a Middleman

If you are going to gamble items through things like spycrabbing and heavy boxing always use a middleman. A middleman ensures that the winner receives their items regardless if the loser decides to run away or not.

Tip 2 : Plan to lose

Always expect that you are going to lose when gambling. Always consider the fact that the item you are gambling may no longer be yours. You may find yourself reconsidering the bet if it's an item you cherish.

Tip 3 : Crate Unboxing

Crates have only a 1% chance of dropping an unusual when unboxed. Never expect your chance to increase if you open more crates, it simply doesn't work that way. I've opened back to back unusuals before, but I've also gone 300 + crates with out one unusual as well. It's a total crap shoot and you are almost always better off buying an unusual with the keys that you have rather then trying to unbox one. 

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

Section 6 : Avoiding Duplicate items

A while back, people figured out how to scam the trading system and make duplicates of their items. This is no longer possible, but in the trading world traders had fears that valve would delete their duplicated item someday and would avoid trading for duplicate items. Valve has yet to delete duplicate items, but if you fear that they will someday here are a couple of methods to avoid getting one.

Method #1

Using tf2items.com simply go to someone's backpack and click on the item you are thinking about buying. 

This will bring up the history almost every item has some sort of history although it does not work some of the time.

To identify a duplicate hat look at the history of the item, I an using one of these scammed items as an example.

History example http://i.imgur.com/beCHJ.png

If you notice "This item potentially still exists" under one of the last fields this is a big give-away the hat has been duplicated, but still you should investigate to confirm.

First click the latest entry (top) in the history and check if it's still in their backpack, in this example it is.

So I check the user below's backpack with "This item potentially still exists" under the last field, I look around their backpack and found the exact same item click it and bring up the history again, which we can use to compare with the other copy.

Always check the level's match and the original Id matches like this (the id changes every time the item is traded)

Duplicate example http://i.imgur.com/oeRH8.png

It's obvious duplicated.

Method #2

There's also another method for finding out duplicate items for anyone that use tf2outpost.com

Ok say you're browsing tf2outpost and find a hat you like but want to know if it's duplicated.

Simple click on the hat and it will bring up a history of the item.

History example http://i.imgur.com/mXTWE.png

If you click the past few users in the history it will take you to their history so you can see if they currently have an open trade with the same hat and effect, some may not of closed the trade yet it's always best to check their backpack to see if the item is still there.

So in this example it's duplicated I checked the other people who have had this hat in the past to see if it still exists and is up for trade, I found one with the same hat still up for trade (always check their backpack too in-case they didn't close the trade), I click the hat and bring up the history and id of the hat.

So now just compare the information from the both histories.

Always check the level's match and the original Id matches like this (the id changes every time the item is traded)

Duplicate example http://i.imgur.com/RyzEH.png

You can always use this method in conjunction with tf2items.com because tf2outpost only has history of items that has been up for trade.

Side Note:

This is the method I use, but this post is a copy and paste from http://www.tf2pricec...-tell-if-a-dupe

in order to save time. Just giving credit to the original poster here.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 11:10 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Craig

Craig

no

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Can't wait to finish reading this after school and put it to work!

• Mr.Dr.Snuffles likes this

ye

#9 ulver

ulver

Flame Poster

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

One thing I think you should add is information regarding level1/7 vs the rest max heads. :P

Posted Image

#10 Mr. Killjoy

Mr. Killjoy

I Play Team Euphoria 2

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

Very good so far Fridge. Hope to see some people become better traders from this info here. I use a lot of the tactics that you have listed here already.
Posted Image

#11 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

ulver, on 09 Sept 2013 - 07:37 AM, said: One thing I think you should add is information regarding level1/7 vs the rest max heads.

I don't recommend trying to add value to items based off themes or item levels. Most of the time it doesn't work, and trying to find a collector for a certain leveled item can be quite a headache.

Very good so far Fridge. Hope to see some people become better traders from this info here. I use a lot of the tactics that you have listed here already.

Thanks, I'll add more stuff as I think of it. Trading is so incredibly simple, and making others better at trading is my whole goal of this guide.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

#12 ulver

ulver

Flame Poster

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I don't recommend trying to add value to items based off themes or item levels. Most of the time it doesn't work, and trying to find a collector for a certain leveled item can be quite a headache.

Thanks, I'll add more stuff as I think of it. Trading is so incredibly simple, and making others better at trading is my whole goal of this guide.

Oh, no. My comment was based in the fact that many level 1 and level 7 max's heads are duped.

Posted Image

#13 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

Oh, no. My comment was based in the fact that many level 1 and level 7 max's heads are duped.

Ah yah, and I don't really worry about duped items either. Most people don't really care about it as much as they used to, but I'll write a quick guide on how to avoid them. Thanks.

Edited by Fridgeraider, 09 September 2013 - 11:14 AM.

Posted Image

#14 ulver

ulver

Flame Poster

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

Ah yah, and I don't really worry about duped items either. Most people don't really care about it as much as they used to, but I'll write a quick guide on how to avoid them. Thanks.

In my experience, especially with unusuals (AND ESPECIALLY with low quantity unusuals), it makes it a little more difficult. Might just be the typical Outpost low-baller, though.

Posted Image

#15 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

In my experience, especially with unusuals (AND ESPECIALLY with low quantity unusuals), it makes it a little more difficult. Might just be the typical Outpost low-baller, though.

If you are buying and selling to traders who all they do is trade all day it may become an issue, but the average joe don't really care about it.  I've never paid any attention to duped items myself and may have only missed out on maybe a half dozen trades because of it since trading first started.

Posted Image

#16 Gustav Holst

Gustav Holst

Sower of Seed Events

• Senior MemberDonator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Instead of gambling with crates or keys, I've been investing in bulk keys through PayPal. I bought my two unusuals with bulk keys and selling off various items I accumulated with scrapped drop weapons. Reddit/r/tf2trade is a great place for deals - I bought keys for my o.planets toque for $1.75 each, but I had to buy 8. I knew I needed at least that many so I was comfortable buying them, and when I sell the toque eventually I'll have made a small amount of money off it while having enjoyed the hat. Same with my pickelhaube actually, but those were $1.80 each. Keys are listed at $1.90 currently with the average ref dollar price.
  • Fridgeraider™ and WubWub like this
UGC Silver Highlander retired Heavy - Team Gay Science

Posted Image

#17 Dr. McKay

Dr. McKay

Chief Science Officer, Atlantis Expedition

• Head AdministratorTrade Administrator
    SteamRep/Partner Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Instead of gambling with crates or keys, I've been investing in bulk keys through PayPal. I bought my two unusuals with bulk keys and selling off various items I accumulated with scrapped drop weapons. Reddit/r/tf2trade is a great place for deals - I bought keys for my o.planets toque for $1.75 each, but I had to buy 8. I knew I needed at least that many so I was comfortable buying them, and when I sell the toque eventually I'll have made a small amount of money off it while having enjoyed the hat. Same with my pickelhaube actually, but those were $1.80 each. Keys are listed at $1.90 currently with the average ref dollar price.

When they're in stock, the FP shop is a good place to get decently-priced keys for PayPal. :P

#18 Fridgeraider™

Fridgeraider™

Citizen on Patrol

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

When they're in stock, the FP shop is a good place to get decently-priced keys for PayPal.

Shameless self promotions. lol 

Posted Image

#19 Slink!

Slink!

Drifting in the wind...

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

When they're in stock, the FP shop is a good place to get decently-priced keys for PayPal. :P

Shame on you promoting yourself... But you have a point, there are some good deals there...

Anyway, I already knew most of this, but there's a few things in there that I never knew, and you bought a car with TF2 money? How much was it?

Edited by ChaoticSlink, 09 September 2013 - 05:04 PM.

"All their everything is on the cliff!" - Contra
"Fuck off" - Cayda
"Slink, are you single and ready to pringle?" - Contra
"Maybe you should stop bitching and give us some heals" - Daddy
"You sir, are a strange proffesional killstreak unusual burning vintage genuine piece of shit" - Lightbringer
"We have a major fedora problem out here" - Dija
"m8" - munchyBanana
"Roses are red, violets are blue, get on the cart , u stupid cartbitch u" - Mama

#20 Teddy

Teddy

Brain Slug Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I'd buy the keys/buds, but I have a buying problem and need to stop :(