I'm totally super-jealous of all the crazy good artists in FirePowered, and I'm sure other people feel similarly, so I thought we should have a thread for those people whose talents lie in the written word.
Short prose or poetry (or essays or whatever) are probably the best thing to post here. I don't think we need a length limit: let's just say if that if your piece is longer that 600 words, you should consider posting an excerpt instead.
The same rules apply as in the FP Art Thread:
- Please only post your work. Plagiarism may result in warning points.
- When you do post your work, please spoiler it.
- Hate is not welcome. Please only provide constructive criticism.
- If someone indicates that they do not want their work critiqued, please listen to them
- This thread is not for requests or writing prompts.
- All work is welcome! This includes (but is not limited to):
- Short stories
- Flash fiction
- Personal essays
- Other things
Edited by Savage, 11 May 2014 - 01:00 AM.