Mankip

#102 Wait

Wait

Mudkip Champion Extraordinaire

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:14 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to point out that I will be temporarily closing my shop. I've had very little time to seriously work on SFM for the past 2 months due to just all my schoolwork. It's really dumb and stupid and annoying, etc. I wish I could as useful as I'd like. But at least the year is coming to a close, and I'll have a whole bunch of time to work come June. So don't worry! I will be back. I just can't take the current CASCADE OF ORDERS [yes, that was sarcasm]. I just don't want to make a bunch of promises that I can't keep, so yeah. I'll be back. Chat with me on steam. Stay beautiful.

Posted Image

Mankip

#103 demi

demi

Neither Lovato nor Moore.

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:35 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to point out that I will be temporarily closing my shop. I've had very little time to seriously work on SFM for the past 2 months due to just all my schoolwork. It's really dumb and stupid and annoying, etc. I wish I could as useful as I'd like. But at least the year is coming to a close, and I'll have a whole bunch of time to work come June. So don't worry! I will be back. I just can't take the current CASCADE OF ORDERS [yes, that was sarcasm]. I just don't want to make a bunch of promises that I can't keep, so yeah. I'll be back. Chat with me on steam. Stay beautiful.

nooo

#104 Κhαos

Κhαos

Inferno Poster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

Noooo why now :c I was about to request something cuz *ahem* demi's been taking awhile
  • demi likes this
Posted Image
Thanks to Andel, MayorPixel, and Pink Fire <3

#105 Wait

Wait

Mudkip Champion Extraordinaire

• User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

Noooo why now :c I was about to request something cuz *ahem* demi's been taking awhile

I would probably take equally as long. I have 2 commissions out right now, neither of which i have finished within a month. I just can't get in a serious SFM mindset, that's all.

• demi likes this

Posted Image

Mankip

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users