FirePowered Gaming Forums

Photo

(Bunny) Distraction's Art Commission Shop!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

bumparinoooo preally.gif 

(Bunny) Distraction -  ܊~A*VACCINATOR*MED  ~܊  

UGC HL Iron Med for Scrub-a-dub-dub, Nine Men in a Pub (§Ð9) and UGC 6v6 Steel Med for the Six of Nine (.69) 

(i main battle med hurr durr1:phappy2: 

the bunny hopping is real yo. and it is broke. as. fuuuuuuck  :pdealwithit: 

"u w0t m8 mge me irl ill bash ur fukin skull in swer on me mum" - Catecholamine

:pwink2:PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ART SHOP! I MAKE TRADITIONAL DRAWINGS OF YOUR CLASS AND LOADOUT, COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED! :pwink2: 

follow me on tumblr.com/blog/anonymercy and anonymercy.deviantart.com because the attention makes my heart go doki doki  :pblush2: 

also join my steam group on my steam profile! Distraction's Super Serious Group of  Serious Business   :ppleased: 

#22 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:43 AM

bumpity bump! i raised my prices a bit psilent.gif 

UGC HL Iron Med for Scrub-a-dub-dub, Nine Men in a Pub (§Ð9) and UGC 6v6 Steel Med for the Six of Nine (.69) 

:pwink2:PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ART SHOP! I MAKE TRADITIONAL DRAWINGS OF YOUR CLASS AND LOADOUT, COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED! :pwink2: 

follow me on tumblr.com/blog/anonymercy and anonymercy.deviantart.com because the attention makes my heart go doki doki  :pblush2: 

also join my steam group on my steam profile! Distraction's Super Serious Group of  Serious Business   :ppleased: 

#23 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

bumpity bump bump! ppleased.gif 

#24 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:37 AM

bump soldier.gif 

#25 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

bump againnnn soldier.gif 

#26 Emmsy

Emmsy

Fire Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:27 PM

I want another one !

________________________________________ _]Posted Image
You don't really need someone to complete you, you only need someone to accept you completely.

#27 Distraction

Distraction

Flame Poster

• User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:18 PM

Not a bump this time; just an announcement that I will not be able to take any further commissions for now. I have an art show in two weeks and an early finals season to prepare for and will be very busy. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I may not be able to finish commissions for another few weeks or so; sorry for the long pause! You do not have to pay if you've already placed an order until I give you the finished product (which may not happen for another two weeks), not if I give you a work-in-progress sketch. It's been very stressful and I haven't been able to get my *ahem* shit together. Uhhhh

Again, I'm really, really sorry. ptired.gif 

TLDR: The shop is closed!